So... this is what happened the past two years.
It's super obvious that I gained super a lot of weight and then I lost it.
My eyebrows looked hideous. I really have no idea what was I thinking at that point of time.
My mane hair is finally tamed.
When I was in Secondary 5, my 'O' levels period, I met this guy through a close clique (we disbanded) of mine. Let's call him G. I had a really bad impression of G but things changed and we ended up together, many of my friends were very very shocked.
We got together and he went through my 'O' levels with me, my 17th and 18th birthday together.
When we're together we literally lived the pig life where we just pig out and sleep straight after dinner which explains my size. I hit the heaviest weight of my whole entire life. I really depressed now.
I thought thick and dark eyebrows were cool so......
And I even thought ombre hair looks damn nice so I went ahead and do it and it turns out horrible.
So, we broke up on November 2015. And I started working to earn extra income and waste my time away so that I wouldn't be so bored.
School + Work + Partying made me lose weight.
G was a good boyfriend but I feel that we aren't really suitable for each other and the reason why we held on so long it's because that we're used to each other's company already. It was hard to let go at first because of all the memories and time spent together but it gets better overtime.
Time flies and I'm already into year 2 of poly life.








